Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Menu #21

Forgive our silence, dear readers!
We have been cooking our Taste Buds off!!

Here's what I made while my parents were here last week:
Sunday: Cream of Broccoli Soup, Creamy Tomato Soup
Grilled Ham & Cheese (Havarti, Swiss, Cheddar)

Monday: Chicken Chilaquiles
Homemade Refried Beans

Tuesday: Stuffed Shells
Green Salad
Bread

Wednesday: Tilapia with Green Beans, Corn and Pesto
Fancy Pants Baked Potatoes

Thursday: Thanksgiving Feast!

Friday: Out! Kitchen Closed!!

1 comment:

MOPS said...

amen! i have so many recipes to post... i will get to it today, i promise. i also added my menu to yours.. i have started doing mine on a weekly basis as much as i can now that my little one eats food other than mac and cheese and hot dogs :)
i thought if anything, maybe it will give you ideas, as you give me so many. happy wednesday!